Friday, January 13, 2012

What I Learned in Paris

Paris.


Such a wonderful place, I learned so much during my time in Paris that it would take me days to describe it all.  So I will keep it short and sweet.  I learned things about myself that I would have never found out otherwise-I learned how to sympathize with people whom I had no idea of their true identities and when we did our open mic day I learned so much.  Lets just say I was glad I was on the back row so nobody could see my tears.  It embarrasses me.   I learned how to love.  Not myself, but others, i gained a greater appreciation for writing - even more than I had before.  So thank you to everyone who helped me on my great tour of Paris!  Keep viewing the blog! I have more things that I want to post!  :) Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment