Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Lifesong Sings


If the words I say and the things I do make you smile then I have not sung in vain tonight.  I want
to sign your memory into this night, and never let you go.  My heart was true, my hands are
raised, with no small sacrifice...

My Lifesong Sings.


Not in life but in reality.  My heart is true and to reach a world in need you have to use all of
your resources. Your hands, feet and your heart. Everybody took everybodies time, I think I see you round the bend...  It seems like our heads are lying - try any poison, get there in the end.  Oh Glory.  It redeems me from the bad things I have done.  Give back.  Everything I promised everyone I'd be... I just AIN'T.  A war of unhappy hearts result.  Don't try any poison and get there in the end. Trust me - thats NOT where you wanna be in 10 years.
As a wise man once said, " Be the change you wish to see in the world".  We do that and we are set for
life.

No comments:

Post a Comment