Sunday, October 16, 2011

You Blow My Mind




You blow my mind... I don't know exactly why, it just happens.
I don't put feelings here-they blossom while my head  is up in SPACE.

I think one of the reasons I love you most is because you love me for who I am and you don't judge me.  If I do something that hits you wrong or offends you, you get over it.  You are there when I need you - (ALL THE TIME), and you help me up when I am down.  You have seen me cry, and have held me while my tears splash dispassionately on the mistake stained pavement.
You always try, for me for you and for everyone around you.  You are selfless, you are always worrying about everyone but yourself, but sometimes babe, you just need to take a breather and worry about yourself for a change.    I know you feel very un-manly (is that even a word) when I worry about you, but be comforted with the fact that if I didn't love you - I wouldn't worry.  The other day when you asked me If I loved you, and I didn't answer right away, it was because I was swept up in a wirl wind of amazing memories we have shared. 
  

But my answer is and always will be yes - even if nothing works out.  After all, we are only in highschool...  No doubt here... You are the best!  And I will love you 'til the end of time!
 
Thanks for being there for me every step of the way, and to the other people in my life who serve as my personal foam pit - THANK YOU!  Much love and affection coming your way! Happy Halloweenie!!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment