Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm Thinkin' About You

You ask me what's on my mind, "...You," I answer.  Then you want to know all about what I am thinking about you... so here is how it goes... Baby I'm thinkin' about you like crazy, I'm thinkin' about you like the night thinks about the stars, like the sun thinks about shining, like thunder thinks about lightening.  I'm thinkin' about you like a judge thinks about his gavel, like pooh thinks about his honey, like millionares think about money, I'm thinkin about you.   Yeah,  I'm thinkin about you like grass thinks about dew, like moths think about light, like the wind thinks about kites, I'm thinkin about you like whiskers think about kittens, like winter thinks about mittens, like wrestlers think about hittin'Baby, I'm thinkin about you like eyelashes think about mascara and hair thinks about curls, and camels think about the Sahara... I'm thinkin' about you  like theme park enthusiasts think about rollercoasters, I'm thinkin' about you like juggalos think about Twiztid, like men dream about being enlisted, like socks think about shoes and shoes think about feet, like mountains think about creeks, like people think about pinching babies cheeks.  I'm thinkin' about you  like baseballs think about bats, like dogs think about cats, like punks think about hats... I'm thinkin' about you like like seagulls think about crumbs, like boats think about water, like subway riders think about bums... I'm thinkin' about you like cats think about mice, like kids think about lice, like dogs think about bones and robots think about drones... I'm thinkin' about you like 3 thinks about 6 and 6 thinks about 9, I'm thinkin about you like hands think about holding, like arms think about folding, like clay thinks about molding... like Beyonce thinks about Jay-Z. I'm thinkin' about you like guitars think about picks, like violins think about bows and bro's think about hoes... and only God knows what I am thinkin' about you...Cuz I'm thinkin' about you like hearts think about love.

5 comments:

  1. wow i love it! i like the format and everything keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the colors kinda just draw your attention to this post. I like several of the things you said. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all the colors, nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It looks like you spent a-lot of time on this. The colors look fantastic, and the writing is amazing! Awesome post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that isn't even scratching the surface, cause girl,

    I’m thinking about you like….
    Pilots think about the horizon
    Like the clouds think about the wind
    And the wind thinks about the trees

    I’m thinking about you like…
    Math analysis thinks about being boring…
    (Because, seriously, any class this boring has had to take some serious thought so…)
    I’m thinking about you like the last problem on this math quiz!

    I’m thinking about you like people think about a clock five minutes before a shift ends

    I’m thinking about you
    Like keyboards think about keys
    And keys think about unlocking locks

    I’m thinking about you like…
    Refrigerators think about being cool
    And microwaves think about being hot

    I’m in math class right now, not trying to get you off my mind
    Just simply off the sign and cosign and tangent lines I’m graphing

    And I’m thinking about you like crazy, like…
    Hands think about holding
    And arms think about folding
    And minds think about not thinking, but knowing

    Cause Charity, I can't stop thinking about you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete