Friday, September 2, 2011

Love Is...

"The greatest thing you can learn, is to love and to be loved in return." -Moulin Rouge

To me, love is a masterpiece.  Love is something you can try to define, but you have to find it for yourself.  Love is an ultimatum, it is a really wicked rollercoaster... it makes your tummy spin and get butterflies.  Love is like falling off a cliff, it might hurt when you land, it's like a 14-eyed-green-and-purple-monster.  Love is like climbing a mountain, it may be rocky on the way to the top but once you get there, it is beautiful and worth it.  Love is doing absolutely nothing together, but having a blast just cuz you're with them.  Love is the reason we are here.  No one would be able to survive without love and support.  Love is like music to your ears, and a slow dance together.  Love is contagious, love is like cidar, as long as its spicy it's interesting.  Love is complicated, love is like trying to untie a knot, love is something not always seen, but felt with your heart.  Love is when you are willing to sacrifice everything for that one person, and love is never easy.  Love is thrilling, love is frightening, love is impossible, love is intimidating.  Love is like railroad tracks, butterflies and a tipsy stomach.  Love is like christmas. Love is a broken record, love is hard and love is like a haunted house... you never know what's coming next.

3 comments:

  1. I like "love is doing absolutely nothing together" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote at the beginning. Totally hooks the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what! I LOVE (heheh ironic, or maybe not) this whole thing. If I had to pick a favorite line . . . hmmmmmm. Well I can't just pick one. So I'll pick three! #1: "it is a really wicked rollercoaster... it makes your tummy spin and get butterflies." (Which might be a bad thing for me . . . I usually puke after a roller coaster ha ha). #2: it's like a 14-eyed-green-and-purple-monster. (I have no idea what this means, maybe love is ugly and can see everything . . . hmmmm I don't know, but it made me laugh so I love it!). #3: Love is doing absolutely nothing together, but having a blast just cuz you're with them. (This is absolutely true, I think this was a great line!) Nice job G Milenko!

    ReplyDelete